Subject: RE: [*Suspicious Email*] Progress meeting
From: "Priit Rifk" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tom Rehwinkel" <[email-masked]>, "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mait Rõõmus <[email-masked]>,Laura González Combrink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 14:26:34 +0300

Dear, Mr Rehwinkel,

By checking the calendars of 26th week, I can propose 25th or 26th of June.

Kind regards,

Priit Rifk

Head of UAS Department

Transport Adminstration

From: Tom Rehwinkel <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2025 12:53 PM
To: info transpordiamet <[email-masked]>
Cc: Priit Rifk <[email-masked]>; Mait Rõõmus 
<[email-masked]>; Laura González Combrink <[email-masked]>
Subject: [*Suspicious Email*] Progress meeting

Dear Mait, Priit,

After the fruitful meetin we had on April 16 we would like to show you the 
progress we made.

Do you have any availability in the week of June 23?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Tom.

Tom Rehwinkel

Managing Director

AirHub Consultancy

T: +31 6 15244805

M: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
W: www.airhub.app <http://www.airhub.app/>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient 
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of 
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. 
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and 
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not 
occur in the future.